Can I take Pictures
- Photography of any kind including cell phones is not allowed in the theatre during the performance
- You are welcome to take all the pictures you want prior to the show of the theatre and the majestic scenes that surround in Palo Duro Canyon State Park.
- The cast will meet you in the courtyard (next to the gift shop) after the show and are happy to sign autographs and pose with you for pictures.
time does the Performance Start
- The TEXAS Musical
Drama starts around 8:30pm, and is over around
10:30pm. Keep in mind that this is an outdoor performance,
so sometimes we do have delays due to inclement
weather and other occasional, unforeseen events.
There is a 15 minute intermission during which
refreshments will be available.
time should I Arrive at the Theatre
- If you're enjoying the TEXAS Chuck Wagon Dinner, patrons will be served any time between 6:00pm and 8:00pm. The last meal is served at 8:00pm.
- For the Backstage Tour, it is suggested that patrons should arrive no earlier than 5:50pm, and no later than 7:00pm.
- For the TEXAS Musical Drama, seating in the theatre opens at 7:45pm. If only attending the show, it is suggested that patrons should not arrive earlier than 6:00pm, and no later than 8:15pm.
Is the Dinner
- Yes, the dinner is served on site at
the Pioneer Amphitheatre complex.
time is Dinner Served
- The Chuck Wagon Dinner starts serving
at 6:00pm and runs till 8:00pm
time should I arrive for my Backstage Tour
- Backstage tours begin running at 6:00pm, with the final tour leaving at 7:15pm. It is suggested that backstage tours be taken prior to eating the TEXAS Chuck Wagon Dinner.
- Tours run every 15 minutes and leave from "out front" of the Pioneer Amphitheatre complex.
- After 7:15pm, backstage tours will not be available. Please make plans accordingly.
How do I apply a "TEXAS" Discount Coupon or Voucher
to my order?
- Coupons and vouchers may only be redeemed at the TEXAS box office or over the phone. They may not be used with online orders.
- All coupons and vouchers must be presented or mentioned at time of purchase, in order to be applied.
- All coupons or vouchers used for purchases made over the phone must be presented to the TEXAS box office at time of ticket pick-up.
is the Ticket Cancellation Policy
- All performance
tickets include a $3.00 nonrefundable handling
- There is a 3% cancellation fee per cancelled
- All cancellations must be
made at a minimum of 24 hours prior to the performance
- Absolutely no refunds will be issued for cancellations
made within 48 hours of the performance date.
- Yes, rain checks are available
in the event of a show cancellation due to weather
or other unforeseen events. A light rain is not
grounds for cancellation, and we work closely with
local weather stations to monitor all weather activity
in the area. Public and performer safety is our
utmost concern, and we will keep everyone updated
in the case of severe weather in the area.
checks are issued if the show is canceled before
- Rain checks are valid for life;
you can call to set up reservations for any future
- One Rain Check Voucher Per Ticket
will be given the best seats available when you
- Reservations are recommended.
Privacy & Security
- Texas Panhandle Heritage Foundation is dedicated to maintaining and safeguarding the privacy of its customers and contacts. The following privacy statement is to let you know about our policy regarding the collection and use of information about you and your communications with us.
- You can be assured that: We will never share your information with other companies without your prior permission and if you order from us or contact us via E-mail, we may use our E-mail list to notify you of special events and promotions.
- When you place an order on Texas-Show.com, the order form will ask you to give us information specific to your order, including your billing and shipping addresses, phone numbers, and your e-mail address. We ask for this information so that we can process your order. We will only contact you if there is a problem that needs your immediate attention. In our effort to provide the best customer service possible, we may also use the information on occasion to contact you for feedback concerning our products and services. We do not make this information available to other companies.
- Please note that pets are not allowed in the amphitheatre