We invite you to be a part of the TEXAS Outdoor Musical Box Office Team! We are looking for individuals that would love to spend their late spring/summer greeting and serving people from all over the world with a warm TEXAS welcome that can help guide them in their TEXAS experience! Our guest’s experience starts as soon as they call the Box Office or visit our website and we strive to create a welcoming, TEXAS friendly environment for all our guests.
All positions are seasonal and we offer full and part time positions. Some positions may be interchangeable with other stations depending on needs. To ensure this season is the best one yet, we will start working with a full staff beginning in April and will conclude August 5th.
Hour available for work are: Monday - Saturday- 9:00AM - 6:00 PM hours. Sundays 12:30-6:00 PM at the Box Office on the Canyon Square and there will be daytime hours starting in May to sell tickets and concession in Palo Duro Canyon at the Amphitheatre depending upon the schedule set by the Box Office Manager.
- Selling TEXAS tickets, dinners and ad-on packages helping TEXAS reach our sales goals for the season.
- Answering questions and altering ticket purchases and exchanges via phone, email or in person communications
- Providing evening timeline of events and ticket sales policies to customers.
- Helping with marketing calls and selling/promoting ticket sales.
- Generating nightly reports for Front of House.
- Selling merchandise and concession items
- Experience with computer software including Word and Microsoft Teams is preferred.
- Light cleaning duties will be assigned.
This job does involve walking and standing for long periods of time and occasional heavy lifting. A valid driver’s license and transportation is essential getting to and from Palo Duro Canyon and the Canyon Square. Cash handling experience is preferred but not required.